Living Spaces - You'll get what you paid for!
first wrong table, then defective table still laying on kitchen floor one week later.13 phone calls later no replacement.
Sit and wait on my day off with a 6hr window of time delivery and no show or call at all. Sunday, wait on Father's Day....NO SHOW!!!! WELL I'M ON HOLD AGAIN as I type this...We apologize and can offer you a $50.00 gift card and refund your money. As one time courtesy we won't charge you 10% restocking fee." THEY RESTOCK DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE!!!
They've had my money on the credit card since June 2nd!DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS STORE CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dining Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Below is our complaint to the owner Craig Carpenter of a medium size local Southern California mattress chain called Orange County Mattress-- you are NOT alone. I do not understand..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."