Living Spaces - You'll get what you paid for!
first wrong table, then defective table still laying on kitchen floor one week later.13 phone calls later no replacement.
Sit and wait on my day off with a 6hr window of time delivery and no show or call at all. Sunday, wait on Father's Day....NO SHOW!!!! WELL I'M ON HOLD AGAIN as I type this...We apologize and can offer you a $50.00 gift card and refund your money. As one time courtesy we won't charge you 10% restocking fee." THEY RESTOCK DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE!!!
They've had my money on the credit card since June 2nd!DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS STORE CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dining Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "If you care about a healthy chemical free home this is not the place to buy a sofa and their customer service on the phone is rubbish. I will start..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."