Style and Design

Where can I begin the delivery was a process several set up dates & cancel the day before claiming did not have the item in yet , but when I was called told the item arrived to set up the original delivery day. I spent 10k on furniture at this store.

A few days after receiving furniture 1/2 starting chipping fading was scratched in which they tried using a sharpie marker to hide the defects. I had to set up more delivery days & was charge delivery on replace items keeping in mind I spent thousands & my original deliveries were free. They sent their own furniture tech which stated in his own words, “ they sent you *** Now the remaining furniture is cheaply made. My expensive bed, the paint is chipping, the expensive dining room table is fading couches colors fading not sewn probably, do not dare move the furniture even carefully chips & scratched way to easy , bottom cheaply made good looking at first , expensive furniture.I had to replace my original cough because it was an L couch & they kept me on hold changing delivery dates for weeks on the rest of the couch I decided to cancel that order , had to go to the store pick another cough that was actually cheaper the sale agent said “that couch is cheap you will be here on a few months replacing it Unreal I can go on & on.

All these valid returns & exchanges took many phone calls & headaches , terrible customer service , as well. You speak to the store staff they complain about the phone customer service team but they too are liars and tell you what you want to hear only. I have so many returns & credits no one understands the many many sheets of the invoices.

I have only paid a small portion of my bill this is not the solution and they are ruining my credit but I just can’t deal with the whole experience & the horrible furniture I’m stuck with. Overall one of the biggest upsets of my life instead of being completely happy of buying my first house on my own as a single mom such let down..

Product or Service Mentioned: Living Spaces Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 07.

Comments