Corte Madera, California

I order 2 chairs and a couch before Thanksgiving.7 weeks later, I get a phone call that my chairs are ready (not the sofa).

I was given the option to watch until the sofa was ready so I would only have one delivery and all 3 items would be delivered at once. 2 weeks later I got a call and said that all 3 items were in. GREAT! We scheduled a delivery the following week.

The items came and the delivery men said nope - they only have two chairs. No sofa. WHAT? Then we notice one of the legs was extremely damaged.

Low and behold, take the custom chair back and was promised that a new chair would be ordered, but "we have no idea when you will get it." Almost 3 weeks later, I am notified that our custom sofa is now in. It is delivered and guess what? The leg is damaged!! The delivery men try to put PLASTIC legs on all 4 sides of the couch and say it was fixed.

WHAT? Then they add some varnish or paint on the legs and just because I don't want to wait and deal with Living Spaces ever again, I keep the couch. I escalated this issue to a manager (and I was told I wouldn't hear back from a manager for 24-48 hours - WHAT?). I request a call back and 3 weeks later, STILL haven't heard from a manager!!

Today I call to check the status of our replacement chair and the RUDE customer service person told me that a chair was never reordered. It was returned but never reordered. WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

LivingSpaces has failed miserably on all fronts; customer service, quality, follow up, and making the customer feel as though they are number one. I am sorry but they need a complete overhaul and their leadership needs to look at the company in it's entirety.

I would gladly spend more money for better service with a quality product!Why is no one investigating @LivingSpaces?!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of living spaces sofa from Living Spaces. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Living Spaces to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customerservice, defectiveproducts, ability to contact and quality of products or service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Living Spaces for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments