Update by user Mar 19, 2016

The worst experience ever in the US, rude, unprofessional and arrogant.

Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2016

Worst experience ever. Exactly like Sean C. mentioned, everyone is smiling and friendly, but if something goes wrong, they all repeat the same set of words, just like robots.

They will give you a 3 hour window for delivery and the driver will only wait for 15 minutes, if you miss that, its over. They will even tell you that the 15 minutes are courtesy.

Take care that if you want to cancel for any reason, they will charge you 10% of the amount, which in my case was 500$.

This is NOT the type of service you get when you buy something expensive in America.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Living Spaces. The most disappointing about living spaces furniture set from Living Spaces was customerservice and delivery and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Living Spaces.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Living Spaces to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments