Style and Design

I was helped fully when I was considering spending money in the store.I made several purchases in excess of thousands of dollars.

One order was going to my home and the other order was to be determined on delivery date and place. I called the customer service number (one of the most frustrating parts of buying anything from Living Spaces because you cannot contact the store) A very rude customer service representative named Destiny took my call when I was ready to set up delivery. She said that the address was not the same as what she had on her form so I had to physically drive over to the store to change it. I asked to talk to a supervisor and she told me she was the supervisor and that was the policy.

I had to have this furniture delivered to my rental property the next day so I had to cancel an appt to do this. When I got to the store the rep told me Destiny was INCORRECT. She could have easily made the delivery happen without me making the trip to the store.

To make matters worst I have left 5 messages with a "manager" Jackie Serrata and have not had any response.It will be the last time I purchase anything from this store and will make sure to let my friends and family to not purchase from this store as well.

Review about: Living Spaces Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

" I have left 5 messages "

Some people never learn.

Your methods are not working.