Style and Design

Seriously, the worst company ever.We ordered a sofa after months of searching for one we liked, but were delivered the wrong sofa!

We ordered the floor model fabric, a dark gray with brown flecks, and were delivered a light gray with purple pillows. The delivery driver refused to take it back that day, saying we had to get in touch with the store. We went to the store to arrange for a next day exchange but they could not do that. They set up the exchange for two days later but missed their delivery!

Called again, set up a Sunday delivery and when the driver got here he said he couldn't take it because it had been in a home with dogs and had hair on it. Our dogs barely touched the sofa but of course it had hair on it, it was in a house for days with dogs running around in it and the AC and fans on full blast in the summer heat. Living Spaces refused to pay for cleaning services, refused to take the sofa, would not give us what we ordered and won't do a thing about it. They gave unreasonable demands like to buy a new vacuum or new sheets to put over it but of course wouldn't cover the costs of such things.

The sofa is beautiful, just not the color we wanted, but they are completely unreasonable.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of living spaces evan fabric sofa from Living Spaces and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Living Spaces to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dont take care of their customer, worst and i feel cheated. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Living Spaces for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Maple Lake, Minnesota, United States #1186416

If you payed with credit card, report it to them. The customer is always right.