Seriously, the worst company ever.We ordered a sofa after months of searching for one we liked, but were delivered the wrong sofa!
We ordered the floor model fabric, a dark gray with brown flecks, and were delivered a light gray with purple pillows. The delivery driver refused to take it back that day, saying we had to get in touch with the store. We went to the store to arrange for a next day exchange but they could not do that. They set up the exchange for two days later but missed their delivery!
Called again, set up a Sunday delivery and when the driver got here he said he couldn't take it because it had been in a home with dogs and had hair on it. Our dogs barely touched the sofa but of course it had hair on it, it was in a house for days with dogs running around in it and the AC and fans on full blast in the summer heat. Living Spaces refused to pay for cleaning services, refused to take the sofa, would not give us what we ordered and won't do a thing about it. They gave unreasonable demands like to buy a new vacuum or new sheets to put over it but of course wouldn't cover the costs of such things.
The sofa is beautiful, just not the color we wanted, but they are completely unreasonable.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dont take care of their customer
- I feel cheated
You May Also Like
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- " It is very difficult to find a short term rental house in Southern California. I was working with a local So Cal realtor to help us find a..."
- "They have great service, arrived before the arrival date, packed well and lots of extras-- the problem? Horrible product! Really? Is it that hard to make a nice tree? Add..."
- "I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier. I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon. My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even..."