Verified Reviewer

My husband and I, purchased a Stetson Leather Power Reclining Sofa for $2622.78, which included insurance for $299.25. I am just in disbelief that the 'LEATHER' would begin to deteriorate after only 16 months of owning.

After contacting Living Spacing, to be told that their merchandise is only guaranteed for 1 year. We were directed to contact Care Free, who covers extended warranty for Living Spaces. Only be told that the insurance we purchased for $299.+ does NOT cover normal wear and tear. So, my $2600.+ only bought me 16 months of use before my couch began to deteriorate.

For REAL LEATHER this is simply unheard of. I was trying to contact Living Spaces corporate office, but there is no number listed other than a customer service #. So, if nothing can be done about selling us SUBPAR leather furniture, or listing the fabric as leather, and it is not, is totally unacceptable.

Moving forward, we will NEVER refer our friends and family to Living Spaces. W

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY LEATHER FURNITURE from LIVING SPACES if you want it to last longer than 1 year!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Living Spaces Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 1519 Hawthorne Boulevard, Redondo Beach, CA 90278