1.8

We bought a sofa and loveseat from Living Spaces earlier this year. Within 3 months, there was a hole in the cushion that was coming apart at the seam.

Fortunately, it was still under the manufacture warranty and I was told it would take 6-8 weeks to receive it. Well, two months later, no cushion cover! After calling again, they assured me it would arrive in a few more weeks. No surprises when it didn't arrive.

Called again and was told they changed computer systems and the order never went through. So it would be another 4-6 weeks. So 5 months later, still no seat cover and no one at Living Spaces seems to know what has happened. I've called 4 times and been assured by each person that it was on its way and I'd get an email confirmation.

Well, they lied. So after this experience, I will never buy from Living Spaces again, its just not worth the hassle.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of living spaces sofa from Living Spaces. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Living Spaces to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was length of time for warranty claim and customer service not calling back as promised. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Living Spaces for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We have the same issue going on. I bought their top of the line couch and warranty.

Strange how the entire sofa is ready in less the 4 weeks, but it takes months and months for replacement cushions . This place sucks !!