1.8

We bought a sofa and loveseat from Living Spaces earlier this year. Within 3 months, there was a hole in the cushion that was coming apart at the seam.

Fortunately, it was still under the manufacture warranty and I was told it would take 6-8 weeks to receive it. Well, two months later, no cushion cover! After calling again, they assured me it would arrive in a few more weeks. No surprises when it didn't arrive.

Called again and was told they changed computer systems and the order never went through. So it would be another 4-6 weeks. So 5 months later, still no seat cover and no one at Living Spaces seems to know what has happened. I've called 4 times and been assured by each person that it was on its way and I'd get an email confirmation.

Well, they lied. So after this experience, I will never buy from Living Spaces again, its just not worth the hassle.

Product or Service Mentioned: Living Spaces Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Length of time for warranty claim, Customer service not calling back as promised.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 22, 2015.

Comments

We have the same issue going on. I bought their top of the line couch and warranty.

Strange how the entire sofa is ready in less the 4 weeks, but it takes months and months for replacement cushions . This place sucks !!