2.2
Style and Design

On 4/22/14 I purchased almost $5000 worth of furniture from your Vista California store. Also we purchased an extended warranty.

The sales person convinced us that this would cover almost anything that went wrong with anything. All went ok until I notices some wear on the leather couch. I took a photo and went to the store and the manager Charles gave me this phone number 877-266-7300 and told me to contact VIP as they handle all quality issues. I called the number and talked to a person that was having trouble understanding what I was saying.

I asked to talk with a manager and some lady came on and you could tell she already had an attitude problem. The issue is that I said about a month ago the problem was noticed. She told me that I needed to contact them within 10 days and now nothing can be done. Charles the manager at the Vista store said he would contact me within 2 days as he was going to contact someone higher up in management.

Charles told me to call them back and tell them I noticed the problem last week. I did call back but the lady on the phone said the computer showed I said the problem was noticed a month ago. It is now the 3rd day and no call from Charles so I called the Vista store. The person I talked with said I would get 2 calls today one from the corporate headquarters and the Vista store.

At 4:00pm today someone named Rene called and he was the worst yet. He repeated many times that I did not read the terms and conditions that said I should not have said I noticed the wear a month ago and should have said this was noticed within the 10 days as stated in the warranty. I do not understand how Living Spaces can treat a customer like this. I explained to Rene that I would continue trying to get some support and all he kept saying like a stuck record is that I did not read the terms and conditions.

I am guessing Living Spaces will do nothing so I am going to post this on social media just to let people know that Living Spaces does not have an after sale process.

I will never purchase anything from your store ever. Richard Savinda

Product or Service Mentioned: Living Spaces Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Send out repair person.

I didn't like: Do not stand by warranty, Vip warranty.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2017.

Comments

I Agree had the same issue. Will never purchase with living again.

Give the. A o star