1.8
Style and Design

I bought the Damon II upholstered platform bed and at 1 year 4 months the side wood rail cracked in half.Contacted Living Spaces in Phoenix, Arizona where I bought this bed, and was told it is past the 1 year warranty so too bad, demanded to talk to manager who took two days to return my call leaving a message stating associate was correct nothing they can do.

Clearly the wood frame cracking is a fault in product or construction as their website states the weight capacity for this bed is 800lbs and my single body at 178lbs doesn't come close to putting a strain on this bed!!But as I've seen in so many negative reviews they really just don't care...

Review about: Living Spaces Damon Ii Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want them to fix or replace the side rail that cracked as the bed is not supported..

I liked: Design of my items.

I didn't like: Poor quality and lack of service, How they treat products that are defective.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

I get your complaint, worst experience ever, customer service is like talking to empty space.Bad service , bad furniture , id's in training at all levels, READ REVIEWS AND BELEIVE THEM, DONT SHOP AT LIVING SPACES, IT'S A SPACE OUT WORST EXPERIENCE , AND MOST COSTLY, YOUR EVER HAVE.

IM SO HOT OVER BEING TREATED LIKE SECOND CLASS CUSTOMER.IT'S NOT OVER

Same thong is happening tonme right now. Their sofa bed broke and now they want to charge me #99 to " come look at it"... i paid about $700 for thia sofa bed and now that looks like $$ wasted...