2.5
Style and Design

My purchase was scheduled for delivery today between 12 and 3 pm today and not only the arrived almost at 5 pm but the first 3 items the unload were damaged. I was trying to call customer service but the driver call first to report the issue.

Once we were on the line the person from customer service was very rude, and pretty much dismissed me stating that they will have to either take the items as they are or they will not deliver anything at all. I must admit i was very upset and and was rude myself after she ignored my concerns. I called customer service one more time after the driver received instructions to leave and take all the items with him, including the ones already inside the house. I asked to check all items before they left to see if there were some without damages but was shot down right away by the driver and customer service.

The service was horrible and when I asked to speak with a supervisor they denied my request and told me that someone will call me back. To make things worse, I asked when my items are going to be rescheduled for delivery and the responded that after the ones the driver had on his truck are returned to the warehouse. We are talking about more that $2000.00 of my property, since I paid for it that I have no clue when is going to be delivered to me if they do. Finally I attempted to call the store where I made the purchase and was told by customer service that they do not accept external phone calls.

I wonder if this is the way the company treat customers or if is just the delivery company. Anyway, I am waiting for a manager or supervisor to call me, but to be honest I doubt they will since I already paid for the items.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments