1.8
Style and Design

I purchased a dresser and mirror combo from Living Spaces for $490. The mirror at the time, was wrapped up and not put together because I wanted to hang the mirror on the wall.

Unfortunately, we did not get around to hanging the mirror up until a month or so after the move to our new place due to travel. I unwrapped the mirror only to find that it is completely defective - warped like a fun house mirror that stretches out your face and body. Looking in it gives you a headache. I called to return and they said since there are no warranty policies and because the request was submitted outside their 7 day return policy, I would have to eat the costs of a $150 mirror.

They sold me a poor quality product, and were unwilling to budge on a policy that is clearly unfair in this situation as the mirror is constructed wrong. I will not be returning to purchase any more poor quality furniture from this place. This mirror should have never been allowed to be sold to a customer in the first place, and I wouldn't have to be in this situation if they guaranteed the quality of their products before selling it to their customers.

They will be losing out on any further business from me. They need to reconsider their policies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Living Spaces Dawson Mirror.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: A new mirror that is not defective!.

I didn't like: Dishonesty, Defective products, Return and exchange policy.

• Defective Mirror
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 31, 2016.

Comments