1.8
Style and Design

I purchased a dresser and mirror combo from Living Spaces for $490.The mirror at the time, was wrapped up and not put together because I wanted to hang the mirror on the wall.

Unfortunately, we did not get around to hanging the mirror up until a month or so after the move to our new place due to travel. I unwrapped the mirror only to find that it is completely defective - warped like a fun house mirror that stretches out your face and body. Looking in it gives you a headache. I called to return and they said since there are no warranty policies and because the request was submitted outside their 7 day return policy, I would have to eat the costs of a $150 mirror.

They sold me a poor quality product, and were unwilling to budge on a policy that is clearly unfair in this situation as the mirror is constructed wrong. I will not be returning to purchase any more poor quality furniture from this place. This mirror should have never been allowed to be sold to a customer in the first place, and I wouldn't have to be in this situation if they guaranteed the quality of their products before selling it to their customers.

They will be losing out on any further business from me.They need to reconsider their policies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonesty and defective products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of living spaces dawson mirror and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Living Spaces needs to "a new mirror that is not defective!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned living spaces dawson mirror in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Living Spaces.

Comments