Living Spaces - Sold couch
we went to Living spaces in mission center sunday Jan.3.
we saw a couch we liked and was told by a saleswomen that it was the only one and we couldn't buy it. so we went to another salesman and he looked into it and told us we can buy the display. We went to pay for it by living spaces credit card buy didn't have it with me. I was told they couldn't look it up so was told they would hold it.
so we went home to get truck and credit card. we went back two hours later and it was gone. the salesman told everyone the display was for sale. something fishy was going on.i think a employee bought the couch we wanted.
I have spent a lot of money there and will not go back and I will tell all my friends.The salesman should have kept it like he said.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst cusotmer service
- Reason of review:
- sold our couch after said they were going to hold it
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Once they have your money, they no longer care about the customer. The actual store experience was okay. I was looking for a bedroom set. It took a while to..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."