Featured Not resolved

we went to Living spaces in mission center sunday Jan.3.

we saw a couch we liked and was told by a saleswomen that it was the only one and we couldn't buy it. so we went to another salesman and he looked into it and told us we can buy the display. We went to pay for it by living spaces credit card buy didn't have it with me. I was told they couldn't look it up so was told they would hold it.

so we went home to get truck and credit card. we went back two hours later and it was gone. the salesman told everyone the display was for sale. something fishy was going on.i think a employee bought the couch we wanted.

I have spent a lot of money there and will not go back and I will tell all my friends.The salesman should have kept it like he said.

This person wrote the review because of "sold our couch after said they were going to hold it" of living spaces couch from Living Spaces and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Living Spaces to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst cusotmer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Living Spaces for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Unless he agreed to wait 2 hours you are in the wrong.