Poway, California
Featured Not resolved

we went to Living spaces in mission center sunday Jan.3.

we saw a couch we liked and was told by a saleswomen that it was the only one and we couldn't buy it. so we went to another salesman and he looked into it and told us we can buy the display. We went to pay for it by living spaces credit card buy didn't have it with me. I was told they couldn't look it up so was told they would hold it.

so we went home to get truck and credit card. we went back two hours later and it was gone. the salesman told everyone the display was for sale. something fishy was going on.i think a employee bought the couch we wanted.

I have spent a lot of money there and will not go back and I will tell all my friends.The salesman should have kept it like he said.

Reason of review: sold our couch after said they were going to hold it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst cusotmer service.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Unless he agreed to wait 2 hours you are in the wrong.

Living Spaces Aspen Sofa 100683 Review Living Spaces "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..." Read more Living Spaces - EXPENSIVE, POORLY CONSTRUCTED PRODUCT, INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Living Spaces "If you want an expensive and poorly constructed furniture, this is Living Spaces for you. About 3 months ago, we decided to purchase accent chairs from this place. My wife..." Read more Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Oakland, California Living Spaces "I wood never suggest living spaces. Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable. Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more