Living Spaces - Sold couch
we went to Living spaces in mission center sunday Jan.3.
we saw a couch we liked and was told by a saleswomen that it was the only one and we couldn't buy it. so we went to another salesman and he looked into it and told us we can buy the display. We went to pay for it by living spaces credit card buy didn't have it with me. I was told they couldn't look it up so was told they would hold it.
so we went home to get truck and credit card. we went back two hours later and it was gone. the salesman told everyone the display was for sale. something fishy was going on.i think a employee bought the couch we wanted.
I have spent a lot of money there and will not go back and I will tell all my friends.The salesman should have kept it like he said.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst cusotmer service
- Reason of review:
- sold our couch after said they were going to hold it
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."