Poway, California
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

we went to Living spaces in mission center sunday Jan.3.

we saw a couch we liked and was told by a saleswomen that it was the only one and we couldn't buy it. so we went to another salesman and he looked into it and told us we can buy the display. We went to pay for it by living spaces credit card buy didn't have it with me. I was told they couldn't look it up so was told they would hold it.

so we went home to get truck and credit card. we went back two hours later and it was gone. the salesman told everyone the display was for sale. something fishy was going on.i think a employee bought the couch we wanted.

I have spent a lot of money there and will not go back and I will tell all my friends.The salesman should have kept it like he said.

Review about: Living Spaces Couch.

I didn't like: Worst cusotmer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss sold our couch after said they were going to hold it / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Unless he agreed to wait 2 hours you are in the wrong.

Living Spaces - Worst company ever Living Spaces "Seriously, the worst company ever. We ordered a sofa after months of searching for one we liked, but were delivered the wrong sofa! We ordered the floor model fabric,..." Read more Living Spaces Spaces Living Spaces "Here is the crappy couch that Living Spaces sold me with warranty which they did not honor which I retired to the dump because it deteriorated so badly. The couch..." Read more Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Oakland, California Living Spaces "I wood never suggest living spaces. Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable. Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find..." Read more Living Spaces - Exteremly disappointed and feel like I was cheated Living Spaces "I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016. When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more