1.3
Style and Design

Service USA just not interested in supporting the claims and help work with me to resolve this... I think I have made a mistake taking the insurance from Service USA..

I’ll make sure my concerns have been sent to the consumer protection Dept and make sure will send my feedback on other consumer forums & social networking know about how pathetic Service USA is when helping the customers claims..

Very Sad to see a company like Service USA just want to make money and NOT help to work with the clients.. I am sure I am not the only one, but we will have to make sure voice are heard ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Living Spaces Service Usa Vip Care Protection Plan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2016.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1282766

I have recently had the opportunity to work with the USA VIP Care protection plan company and have found them to be totally unreliable and useless at resolving any claim. My furniture is less than 1 1/2 years old.

The leather is cracking and peeling. Under the contract, they will only repair, not replace. (this was not explained to me until after I put in a claim) However, I received a response from the "technician" department that they will not cover any portion of my claim because because it is damage to an "exotic" leather. That is not listed under the "what is covered" section at all!

Why even pay the high cost of this protection plan if they don't do anything? It took me over 5 weeks to get the final response and that was only after I had to place 3 follow up calls. At the end of a month, no one had even reviewed my claim. I will be going back to Living Spaces to get a refund on my unused portion of the contract.

Why continue to pay for NOTHING! Shame on you Service USA!