San Rafael, California
1.3

We had our king bed set delivered and assembled. When the delivery guys arrived, I have them bottled water to make them comfortable.

They rushed to assemble the bed frame. The planks where the mattress would go on top were crooked, so I knew something was not right. I showed them, and they said "no touch, we have no time, you're wasting my time". Then, they proceeded to ignore me, threw the mattress on top, forced me to sign off, and drove away like they saw a ghost.

Anyways, I removed the mattress to inspect their work.

Basically, the bolts were not tightened, some nuts were missing, screws were loose, gaps between the frame pieces. Basically, the bed would have fallen apart within a few days. This would become a safety issue. Unfortunately, they took all the parts with them, so now I'm stuck with going to Home Depot to buy replacement nuts, bolts, washers, and screws; then fixed their poor assembly job.

WTF did I pay for this service?

I would have done a much better job myself, and safer.

Living Spaces should provide better 3rd party services for their customers. They definitely just lost me as a customer.

Living Spaces Pros: Design ok.

Living Spaces Cons: Horrific experience, Poor delivery service.

• poor delivery service