Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Oakland, California

35 of 265 Living Spaces reviews

Update added by user Jul 08

So after 3 calls to same (Rep) no result.Spoke with s Breanna informed her that a Manager (Gwen) called me 48 hours later (missed call) phone tag.

Breanna being professional jumped in stated let me check with a manager to see if we can put the 25% back on your acct so we can order the right couch for you. My take-Basically the store Rep did not know his product effectively- there were 2 products with the color I wanted.

LIVING SPACES REDEEMED BY BREANNA!I will not trust store will go in see what I want & call in my order

Original review posted by user Jul 05

I wood never suggest living spaces.Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable.

Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find the color on 7/5.

No business days applied except Tuesday , Monday 7/3 Holiday. I asked for assistance in finding the color I preferred. Corporate informed me that the store was not answering, email sent will call me back in 24-48 hours. I was so appaud I took the $323.75 hit.

What a racket.....I really liked the 2pc sect on the floor. No one ever tried to see if the color preferred would be restocked?

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DOES NOT RANK HIGH FOR THIS COMPANY.

The Corporate Rep was like whatever about the non-business days.That's when I said refund my money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #877446 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Living Spaces? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
35 of 265 Living Spaces reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.