Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Oakland, California
Update added by user Jul 08
So after 3 calls to same (Rep) no result.Spoke with s Breanna informed her that a Manager (Gwen) called me 48 hours later (missed call) phone tag.
Breanna being professional jumped in stated let me check with a manager to see if we can put the 25% back on your acct so we can order the right couch for you. My take-Basically the store Rep did not know his product effectively- there were 2 products with the color I wanted.
LIVING SPACES REDEEMED BY BREANNA!I will not trust store will go in see what I want & call in my order
Original review posted by user Jul 05
I wood never suggest living spaces.Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable.
Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find the color on 7/5.
No business days applied except Tuesday , Monday 7/3 Holiday. I asked for assistance in finding the color I preferred. Corporate informed me that the store was not answering, email sent will call me back in 24-48 hours. I was so appaud I took the $323.75 hit.
What a racket.....I really liked the 2pc sect on the floor. No one ever tried to see if the color preferred would be restocked?
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DOES NOT RANK HIGH FOR THIS COMPANY.
The Corporate Rep was like whatever about the non-business days.That's when I said refund my money.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Ordered and received matching bedroom set (queen bed, dresser and side table) While sleeping the second night we awakened to a "loud crack". After inspection "the frame" (a 1/2" piece..."
- "Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality. I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "Hi All, As an honest review I have to share one of my experience with payless car rental Oakland Airport (they are not for sure payless). I have rented a car..."
- "The Valero on 73rd and Bancroft in Oakland, CA is charging people different prices than posted. 3.999 posted for regular gas and on some pumps it charging 4.099. They..."
- "Look, we have all heard the issues with these big cross country moving companies. Thing is, I have done it three times and this last time was a terrible experience...."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."