Oakland, California
Resolved

Update by user Jul 08, 2016

So after 3 calls to same (Rep) no result.Spoke with s Breanna informed her that a Manager (Gwen) called me 48 hours later (missed call) phone tag.

Breanna being professional jumped in stated let me check with a manager to see if we can put the 25% back on your acct so we can order the right couch for you. My take-Basically the store Rep did not know his product effectively- there were 2 products with the color I wanted.

LIVING SPACES REDEEMED BY BREANNA!I will not trust store will go in see what I want & call in my order

Original review posted by user Jul 05, 2016

I wood never suggest living spaces.Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable.

Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find the color on 7/5.

No business days applied except Tuesday , Monday 7/3 Holiday. I asked for assistance in finding the color I preferred. Corporate informed me that the store was not answering, email sent will call me back in 24-48 hours. I was so appaud I took the $323.75 hit.

What a racket.....I really liked the 2pc sect on the floor. No one ever tried to see if the color preferred would be restocked?

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DOES NOT RANK HIGH FOR THIS COMPANY.

The Corporate Rep was like whatever about the non-business days.That's when I said refund my money.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.