August, California

Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture!We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us how if were interested in purchasing the leather furniture ( wich I'm not a fan of leather , my husband is) that if anything went wrong I can always get the furniture replaced if it started pealing or color discolorashing.

Related: Living Spaces Sofa Review from Newbury Park, California

I went with it becuase the deal she told us. So I paid for the warrenty. Now 9 months later it took me 2 months to get someone over the customers service to tell me the claim didnt go threw. That it wasn't with the warrenty!

Ill never return to Living spaces again!I'll let people know how much liers they are and their employees dont know thier rules and regulations to the warrenties.

Review about: Reclining Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Living Spaces Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.