Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture!We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us how if were interested in purchasing the leather furniture ( wich I'm not a fan of leather , my husband is) that if anything went wrong I can always get the furniture replaced if it started pealing or color discolorashing.
I went with it becuase the deal she told us. So I paid for the warrenty. Now 9 months later it took me 2 months to get someone over the customers service to tell me the claim didnt go threw. That it wasn't with the warrenty!
Ill never return to Living spaces again!I'll let people know how much liers they are and their employees dont know thier rules and regulations to the warrenties.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."
- "we went to Living spaces in mission center sunday Jan. 3. we saw a couch we liked and was told by a saleswomen that it was the only one and..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."