August, California

Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture!We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us how if were interested in purchasing the leather furniture ( wich I'm not a fan of leather , my husband is) that if anything went wrong I can always get the furniture replaced if it started pealing or color discolorashing.

I went with it becuase the deal she told us. So I paid for the warrenty. Now 9 months later it took me 2 months to get someone over the customers service to tell me the claim didnt go threw. That it wasn't with the warrenty!

Ill never return to Living spaces again!I'll let people know how much liers they are and their employees dont know thier rules and regulations to the warrenties.

Review about: Living Spaces Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Living Spaces - Despicable! Living Spaces "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Living Spaces - EXPENSIVE, POORLY CONSTRUCTED PRODUCT, INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Living Spaces "If you want an expensive and poorly constructed furniture, this is Living Spaces for you. About 3 months ago, we decided to purchase accent chairs from this place. My wife..." Read more Living Spaces - Awful delivery service Living Spaces "Ordered a $330 recliner chair from their store in Summerlin NV - 700 S Rampart Blvd, 89145 As you can see, delivery was promised between 11:30-2:30 - a $100 delivery..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more