Living Spaces - Review about Reclining Sofa from August, California
Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture!We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us how if were interested in purchasing the leather furniture ( wich I'm not a fan of leather , my husband is) that if anything went wrong I can always get the furniture replaced if it started pealing or color discolorashing.
I went with it becuase the deal she told us. So I paid for the warrenty. Now 9 months later it took me 2 months to get someone over the customers service to tell me the claim didnt go threw. That it wasn't with the warrenty!
Ill never return to Living spaces again!I'll let people know how much liers they are and their employees dont know thier rules and regulations to the warrenties.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "If you care about a healthy chemical free home this is not the place to buy a sofa and their customer service on the phone is rubbish. I will start..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I ordered two $700 benches. After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split. I called the store and was directed to the warranty..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."