Save your $.DO NOT purchase the extended warranty from Living Spaces.
I had a technician come out & do a repair on the scratch. They did a HORRIBLE job!
Now I am told they will not fix the horrible job they did touching up a scratch on my sofa table.Unacceptable!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Warranty
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture! We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us..."
- "I purchased acouch with a chaise lounge. And the couch started to sag within days. Spoke to Angela Rhodes in corporate and she did nthing. Store manager in Redondo Beach..."
- " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..."
- "I was there today. The place was a mess. All tables and seats were filthy, the floor covered with food, spilled drinks and trash. The food prep area was..."
- "Just because it states that there is an Official Company Response on a review; don't be fooled that L&T actually care about your experience. The company reached out by not..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."