Save your $.DO NOT purchase the extended warranty from Living Spaces.
I had a technician come out & do a repair on the scratch. They did a HORRIBLE job!
Now I am told they will not fix the horrible job they did touching up a scratch on my sofa table.Unacceptable!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Warranty
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..."
- "I was there today. The place was a mess. All tables and seats were filthy, the floor covered with food, spilled drinks and trash. The food prep area was..."
- "Looks as though top was put together and sewn by a 10 year old, plaid fabric not matched at either front or back seams, missing pattern match by over 3..."