Save your $.DO NOT purchase the extended warranty from Living Spaces.
I had a technician come out & do a repair on the scratch. They did a HORRIBLE job!
Now I am told they will not fix the horrible job they did touching up a scratch on my sofa table.Unacceptable!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Warranty
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."
- "Ordered and received matching bedroom set (queen bed, dresser and side table) While sleeping the second night we awakened to a "loud crack". After inspection "the frame" (a 1/2" piece..."
- "Four months after buying a Frigidaire refrigerator from Daniel's the door handle broke. They sent a service technician to look at it and he tells me it's covered by the..."
- " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..."
- "Looks as though top was put together and sewn by a 10 year old, plaid fabric not matched at either front or back seams, missing pattern match by over 3..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."