Review about Living Spaces Mattress from Camarillo, California
Don't buy from living spaces. We purchased a mattress, foundation and base from them they delivered the wrong size mattresses we called within five min of moving the mattress correctly on the frame. They are not proving customer service and taking care of the issue because and I quote mattress are not refundable even though we called within five min of them leaving.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered our sofa on Thanksgiving weekend and were told it would take about three weeks for the sofa to be made and delivered. On Dec. 22, 2015, I called..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented: Dear Customer Service, I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You..."
- "I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property. When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."