Review about Living Spaces Mattress from Camarillo, California
Don't buy from living spaces. We purchased a mattress, foundation and base from them they delivered the wrong size mattresses we called within five min of moving the mattress correctly on the frame. They are not proving customer service and taking care of the issue because and I quote mattress are not refundable even though we called within five min of them leaving.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture! We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property. When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in..."
- "My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented: Dear Customer Service, I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You..."