Living Spaces - Review about Leather Sofa from California, United States
I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty.They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork.
They claim that since I moved from original residence of purchase, warranty is null snd void but no one mentioned to state when purchased. They claimed it was on the paperwork in microscopic fine print and website unbeknowest if that was the case. I would not of purchased the leather furnature. I called the extended warranty company, and they referred me back to Living Spaces customer service taking my money for services never intended to provide.
I have never seen leather deteriorating leaving marks showing poor quality product.I recommend consumers beware they will not tell you if you move to a different residence that its in fine print in the purchase agreement and company website.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased acouch with a chaise lounge. And the couch started to sag within days. Spoke to Angela Rhodes in corporate and she did nthing. Store manager in Redondo Beach..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- " The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514). Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."