Living Spaces - Review about Leather Sofa from California, United States
I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty.They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork.
They claim that since I moved from original residence of purchase, warranty is null snd void but no one mentioned to state when purchased. They claimed it was on the paperwork in microscopic fine print and website unbeknowest if that was the case. I would not of purchased the leather furnature. I called the extended warranty company, and they referred me back to Living Spaces customer service taking my money for services never intended to provide.
I have never seen leather deteriorating leaving marks showing poor quality product.I recommend consumers beware they will not tell you if you move to a different residence that its in fine print in the purchase agreement and company website.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We recently purchased two expensive Soju side chairs. We love the chairs, but need extra cushions. The cushions are removable attached with Velcro. Obviously they are removable for cleaning or..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."
- "They don't stand behind their products once sold. I can't eat dinner on my dinner table because ANY warm plate set on the surface (even with a table cloth..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."