I purchased acouch with a chaise lounge.And the couch started to sag within days.
Spoke to Angela Rhodes in corporate and she did nthing. Store manager in Redondo Beach will not call me back. I have had the inspector general of Living Spaces came and said it did need replacement.
Months later I still have a couch chaise with a huge sink hole.My child is 70 lbs and we might sit on the couch 6 hrs a week.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016. When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."