Scottsdale, Arizona
2.5
Style and Design

I purchased a large floor standing mirror a few weeks ago. within a week a crack appeared at the bottom.

about a week later two larger cracks appeared. I called customer service and they told me it wasn't covered because it's an accesory. the mirror was $600 and they refuse to do the right thing and replace it. then they told me my story changed.

I told the story to 4 different reps. my story didn't change, they interpreted differently every time they heard it. what a disappointment it was shopping there. I spent so much money there too, about $5000 and they could care less.

if you really want to see honest reviews about Living Spaces go to the Better Business Bureau website and look at their reviews. they have an average review of 1 star. they have 100's of really bad reviews. it's shocking to see.

after seeing that I realize ill never get any satisfaction from my faulty mirror because they just don't care.

I made a huge mistake shopping there. read the reviews about the customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mirror.

Comments