We ordered a rug that wasn’t in stock at the store.We had to wait a week for it to be delivered from California.

Received the call that it was ready for pick up. When we arrived to pick up the rug they asked me if it was a floor display rug. I said, “No it’s a new rug we had to special order from California. Hey told us they didn’t have our rug.

Somehow, it made it to the local warehouse, and then someone else was able to add the rug to their order. The warehouse employees at the store had the rug recommitted to us and told me it would be available after 12pm local time the next day. We called before we went to pick it up for the second time, and told it was at the store. Arrived at the store to find it wasn’t there, and they had switched me to a floor display rug once again.

So the rug we had special ordered, was sold to someone else and they told me, the only thing they could do was order it again and it would take two to three weeks to arrive.

We were offered a gift card or money off our next purchase.I guess they can’t seem to fathom, that you won’t be doing business with a company that can’t deliver on the first product you ordered.

Review about: Living Spaces Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments