Verified Reviewer

I ordered Calvin Slate Couches on April 25th. I was contacted by their delivery company XPO on June 30th that my couches were ready to be delivered.

XPO Logistics delivered my couches on July 1st &;;;;;;;;; this is where the chaos began. The delivery guys pushed and shoved the furniture coming up the stairs and into my apartment that they not only damaged the couches but also damaged my apartment. Tore my carpet. Scraped deep scrapes into my walls, tore off the boarders by the front door, damaged the front door, what a terrible delivery it was.

I instantly called Living Spaces and filed a claim and was told new couches would be delivered immediately! Here it is almost August and I still have not received the new couches and my apartment is still damaged. They picked up the old couches on July 17th and I am sitting in an empty apartment with no couches. All I want is my money back and move on to another furniture company.

I get no response from Living Spaces all I get is hung up on or people who can barely speak any English.

response. I will never buy ananything else from anyone.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy anything from them ever.

Living Spaces Pros: Design ok.

Living Spaces Cons: I feel cheated.

Comments