Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart.Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back in 24 hours.
Recd recorded message that Service tech needed a time to come out and check on the issue. I had also sent photos of the cushions.
Called claims and was told that I was responsible for 99 dollar service fee. This a manufacturers defect problem A new sofa should last more than 4 months.
The cushions were not made properly and look terrible. Attached are pictures of the cushions. I recd a message again that the customer service women did not speak properly and could not understand a work she said. I have recd nothing but a run around by the Living Spaces Customer service reps Its like they read from the same script and repeat again and again that you have to pay a 99 dollar service call.
Again this was not ever stated to me or represented in any way. They only told me the couch was covered under the warranty they sold me for the extra money.
Now I have had dealings with many companys but would not ever recommend dealing with the Customer Service of Living Spaces.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sofa Cushion
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I Searched google today for fast growing trees and found this ad at the TOP of all other ads. Naturally seeing free shipping and price match guarantee I chose to..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "On Friday, when I searched Homewood Suites Phoenix, I realize now that the first ad that appeared on the page was the Hilton ad. I do not believe the..."