Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart.Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back in 24 hours.
Recd recorded message that Service tech needed a time to come out and check on the issue. I had also sent photos of the cushions.
Called claims and was told that I was responsible for 99 dollar service fee. This a manufacturers defect problem A new sofa should last more than 4 months.
The cushions were not made properly and look terrible. Attached are pictures of the cushions. I recd a message again that the customer service women did not speak properly and could not understand a work she said. I have recd nothing but a run around by the Living Spaces Customer service reps Its like they read from the same script and repeat again and again that you have to pay a 99 dollar service call.
Again this was not ever stated to me or represented in any way. They only told me the couch was covered under the warranty they sold me for the extra money.
Now I have had dealings with many companys but would not ever recommend dealing with the Customer Service of Living Spaces.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sofa Cushion
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "We recently purchased two expensive Soju side chairs. We love the chairs, but need extra cushions. The cushions are removable attached with Velcro. Obviously they are removable for cleaning or..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."