Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart.Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back in 24 hours.
Recd recorded message that Service tech needed a time to come out and check on the issue. I had also sent photos of the cushions.
Called claims and was told that I was responsible for 99 dollar service fee. This a manufacturers defect problem A new sofa should last more than 4 months.
The cushions were not made properly and look terrible. Attached are pictures of the cushions. I recd a message again that the customer service women did not speak properly and could not understand a work she said. I have recd nothing but a run around by the Living Spaces Customer service reps Its like they read from the same script and repeat again and again that you have to pay a 99 dollar service call.
Again this was not ever stated to me or represented in any way. They only told me the couch was covered under the warranty they sold me for the extra money.
Now I have had dealings with many companys but would not ever recommend dealing with the Customer Service of Living Spaces.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sofa Cushion
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "We are the homeowners of the DR Horton house that was built in 2007. Over the past year, we have been overwhelmed with the amount of dust particles inside..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."