Phoenix, Arizona

Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart.Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back in 24 hours.

Related: Living Spaces - Review about Sofa from Los Angeles, California

Recd recorded message that Service tech needed a time to come out and check on the issue. I had also sent photos of the cushions.

Called claims and was told that I was responsible for 99 dollar service fee. This a manufacturers defect problem A new sofa should last more than 4 months.

The cushions were not made properly and look terrible. Attached are pictures of the cushions. I recd a message again that the customer service women did not speak properly and could not understand a work she said. I have recd nothing but a run around by the Living Spaces Customer service reps Its like they read from the same script and repeat again and again that you have to pay a 99 dollar service call.

Again this was not ever stated to me or represented in any way. They only told me the couch was covered under the warranty they sold me for the extra money.

Now I have had dealings with many companys but would not ever recommend dealing with the Customer Service of Living Spaces.

Review about: Sofa Cushion.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Living Spaces Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.