If you care about a healthy chemical free home this is not the place to buy a sofa and their customer service on the phone is rubbish.I will start off by saying the staff in store was wonderful and we looooved the style and color of the sofa.
We were so excited to get it in and loved it in the room. The next part is where is gets bad. The sofa started to offgass and this to an extent is very normal but that said never had I purchased furniture that smells this bad. Within hours my eyes were swollen and puffy and throat hurt.
The whole house with windows open and fans on still smelled. With a new baby in our house I wanted the fumes gone and then I noticed the cushion covers unzipped and came off. In attempt to try to wash away some of the chemical smell we put on hand wash. No tags and no paperwork said not to hand wash and it had a zipper for removal.
Such a mistake as the hand wash cycle caused it to fray on the seams. Bad quality fabric. I called and told their customer service the problems and all they could say is it is not covered by warrenty because I washed it ('Mind you I have no paperwork from them on what their warrenty covers and what not to do). Yeah I know I got it's not under their warrenty, but I am looking for help or a solution but this company is just looking to say No and remind me they won't cover it.
No sympathy or compassion for my baby's or my health. Countinuing to remind me and telling me they won't even take it back for the restock fee even if I paid for new cushion covers. That's fine so I asked for cost on new covers and the girls couldn't even set that up and told me I have to wait on a supervisor call and I am still waiting on that!!!! You think even a little sympathy would of been nice or advise on how to get the smell away.
I will never buy from them again.There is no integrity and the furniture is made from something with formaldehyde as I am allergic and now have a expensive cheaply made sofa in my garage and a company who took 2k from my family in the purchase and who could not care to even give a compassionate I'm sorry.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased acouch with a chaise lounge. And the couch started to sag within days. Spoke to Angela Rhodes in corporate and she did nthing. Store manager in Redondo Beach..."
- "Ordered and received matching bedroom set (queen bed, dresser and side table) While sleeping the second night we awakened to a "loud crack". After inspection "the frame" (a 1/2" piece..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."
- "Just so everyone knows fanatics and nfl.shop are the same place I ordered bull from both of them. Never again smh. My jersey came back in writing upside down, it..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."