August, California

Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture!We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us how if were interested in purchasing the leather furniture ( wich I'm not a fan of leather , my husband is) that if anything went wrong I can always get the furniture replaced if it started pealing or color discolorashing.

I went with it becuase the deal she told us. So I paid for the warrenty. Now 9 months later it took me 2 months to get someone over the customers service to tell me the claim didnt go threw. That it wasn't with the warrenty!

Ill never return to Living spaces again!I'll let people know how much liers they are and their employees dont know thier rules and regulations to the warrenties.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of living spaces sofa. Living Spaces needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned living spaces sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Living Spaces.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments