2.4
Style and Design

I had the same experience. Bought a couch at a great price and my newborn drooled on it.

I took photos of the stains and followed protocol per the warranty. The couch was only 1 month old and I paid for the 1 year warranty.

The service rep denied my claim. Will never purchase anything from Living spaces again.

Review about: Living Spaces Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Sorry to hear about your loss but the 1 year warranty is the standard warranty that comes with every item for no extra charge. This warranty only covers against manufacturing defects, and only covers the cost of the parts.

Living spaces declined your claim because a stain is considered an accident, which IS covered by the Care Free plan. The Care Free plan can be purchased for an additional cost, and that WILL cover the cost of parts and labor on any defect or accident related incidents for five years

I hate living spaces. I will never purchase from them again.

I purchased. Couch with 5 year warranty. Frame broke, frustrated with them since April 2017 haven't been able to get repaired. Horrible customer service, they are so nice when they want you to buy.

I hate places like these.

I should have purchased at Mor or Jetomes never had problems with them. They are professional