2.4
Style and Design

I purchased a mattress from living spaces as well and there is an odor to the mattress,at first i thought it was my sheets so i washed them and 3 days later the smell was even worse than before.ive waited 3 weeks to see if i should air it out and the smell is still there,i will be contacting living spaces in the morning to see what can be done..Hopefully they help me out and i wont have to go on yelp.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Living Spaces. The most disappointing about mattress from Living Spaces was being put on the back burner for another customer , but reviewer liked 1st customer rep named ciarra she was honest with me. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Living Spaces.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Living Spaces to other companies on our site.

Comments

Laguna Hills, California, United States #1176504

After a month of dealing with the same problem, they allowed me to exchange my Eden Mattresses but didn't offer a refund. They wanted me to give it another 2 months for the odor to go away.

That is crazy! My husband and I have been taking turns sleeping on the floor and my bed, so the boys could get a good night sleep. Anyways, I didn't want to spend more money for mattresses since the have a lousy No return policy on mattresses, so I exchange them for the Sealy Conway mattresses. They just arrived and have a smell as well.

I hope the smell goes away in a day or two. I would really love for my boys to sleep in their rooms again.

I would never recommend buying mattress anywhere that has a no return policy. There must be a reason for that!