Pinedale, California
2.4
Style and Design

I purchased a mattress from living spaces as well and there is an odor to the mattress,at first i thought it was my sheets so i washed them and 3 days later the smell was even worse than before.ive waited 3 weeks to see if i should air it out and the smell is still there,i will be contacting living spaces in the morning to see what can be done..Hopefully they help me out and i wont have to go on yelp.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Living Spaces Pros: 1st customer rep named ciarra she was honest with me.

Living Spaces Cons: Being put on the back burner for another customer.

Comments

After a month of dealing with the same problem, they allowed me to exchange my Eden Mattresses but didn't offer a refund. They wanted me to give it another 2 months for the odor to go away.

That is crazy! My husband and I have been taking turns sleeping on the floor and my bed, so the boys could get a good night sleep. Anyways, I didn't want to spend more money for mattresses since the have a lousy No return policy on mattresses, so I exchange them for the Sealy Conway mattresses. They just arrived and have a smell as well.

I hope the smell goes away in a day or two. I would really love for my boys to sleep in their rooms again.

I would never recommend buying mattress anywhere that has a no return policy. There must be a reason for that!