Living Spaces Furniture Company & Euro Style Manufacturer
We recently purchased two expensive Soju side chairs.We love the chairs, but need extra cushions.
The cushions are removable attached with Velcro. Obviously they are removable for cleaning or to be replaced. I want extra cushions so that when they become worn I can easily replace them. I also need the added height due to the height of my desk I use them with.
I contacted Living Spaces and they will not sell extra cushions to me unless my current cushions are defected from the manufacturer. Even at that the rep said they would charge me a $99.00 field service fee to come to my home to inspect the cushions! What? Wow.
The rep gave me the name of the manufacturer to look up on my own so I could contact the manufacturer to see if I could obtain the cushions direct. I had to search for the manufacturer, Living Spaces would not even provide that direct connection. I luckily found them. I called.
The rep for Euro Style told me they would not talk to me over the phone, I had to email their customer service but no guarantee they would help me. I emailed. The customer service rep told me they do not deal with the public and they would not be selling me any cushions. His response was basically "If your cushions wear out, buy new chairs." And "Don't use more cushions on your chair than the number of cushions they came with." Lousy service all the way around.
I will never purchase from Living Spaces again knowing they do not sell parts for their pieces of furniture.I will never purchase anything manufactured by Euro Styles again knowing they will not help the customers who buy their furniture from other retailers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Parts availability
- Information provided
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Soju Side Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514). Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have..."
- "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...."
- "Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture! We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "We are the homeowners of the DR Horton house that was built in 2007. Over the past year, we have been overwhelmed with the amount of dust particles inside..."
- "December 3, 2015. I had two awful experiences at car dealerships that were Costco Authorized. Earnhardt Toyota in Avondale Az and Arrowhead Toyota in Peoria AZ. Let me just start..."