We recently purchased two expensive Soju side chairs.We love the chairs, but need extra cushions.
The cushions are removable attached with Velcro. Obviously they are removable for cleaning or to be replaced. I want extra cushions so that when they become worn I can easily replace them. I also need the added height due to the height of my desk I use them with.
I contacted Living Spaces and they will not sell extra cushions to me unless my current cushions are defected from the manufacturer. Even at that the rep said they would charge me a $99.00 field service fee to come to my home to inspect the cushions! What? Wow.
The rep gave me the name of the manufacturer to look up on my own so I could contact the manufacturer to see if I could obtain the cushions direct. I had to search for the manufacturer, Living Spaces would not even provide that direct connection. I luckily found them. I called.
The rep for Euro Style told me they would not talk to me over the phone, I had to email their customer service but no guarantee they would help me. I emailed. The customer service rep told me they do not deal with the public and they would not be selling me any cushions. His response was basically "If your cushions wear out, buy new chairs." And "Don't use more cushions on your chair than the number of cushions they came with." Lousy service all the way around.
I will never purchase from Living Spaces again knowing they do not sell parts for their pieces of furniture.I will never purchase anything manufactured by Euro Styles again knowing they will not help the customers who buy their furniture from other retailers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Parts availability
- Information provided
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Soju Side Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered our sofa on Thanksgiving weekend and were told it would take about three weeks for the sofa to be made and delivered. On Dec. 22, 2015, I called..."
- "I wood never suggest living spaces. Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable. Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "Please forward to the relevant department. My wife and I stayed at the QUALITY INN & SUITES AT METRO CENTER at the 9455 N. Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ, 85021, US..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."