Living Spaces Furniture Company & Euro Style Manufacturer

We recently purchased two expensive Soju side chairs.We love the chairs, but need extra cushions.

The cushions are removable attached with Velcro. Obviously they are removable for cleaning or to be replaced. I want extra cushions so that when they become worn I can easily replace them. I also need the added height due to the height of my desk I use them with.

I contacted Living Spaces and they will not sell extra cushions to me unless my current cushions are defected from the manufacturer. Even at that the rep said they would charge me a $99.00 field service fee to come to my home to inspect the cushions! What? Wow.

The rep gave me the name of the manufacturer to look up on my own so I could contact the manufacturer to see if I could obtain the cushions direct. I had to search for the manufacturer, Living Spaces would not even provide that direct connection. I luckily found them. I called.

The rep for Euro Style told me they would not talk to me over the phone, I had to email their customer service but no guarantee they would help me. I emailed. The customer service rep told me they do not deal with the public and they would not be selling me any cushions. His response was basically "If your cushions wear out, buy new chairs." And "Don't use more cushions on your chair than the number of cushions they came with." Lousy service all the way around.

I will never purchase from Living Spaces again knowing they do not sell parts for their pieces of furniture.I will never purchase anything manufactured by Euro Styles again knowing they will not help the customers who buy their furniture from other retailers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Information provided

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Living Spaces Soju Side Chair
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #801517 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Living Spaces? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.