We recently purchased two expensive Soju side chairs.We love the chairs, but need extra cushions.

Related: Living Spaces - Chair Review

The cushions are removable attached with Velcro. Obviously they are removable for cleaning or to be replaced. I want extra cushions so that when they become worn I can easily replace them. I also need the added height due to the height of my desk I use them with.

I contacted Living Spaces and they will not sell extra cushions to me unless my current cushions are defected from the manufacturer. Even at that the rep said they would charge me a $99.00 field service fee to come to my home to inspect the cushions! What? Wow.

The rep gave me the name of the manufacturer to look up on my own so I could contact the manufacturer to see if I could obtain the cushions direct. I had to search for the manufacturer, Living Spaces would not even provide that direct connection. I luckily found them. I called.

The rep for Euro Style told me they would not talk to me over the phone, I had to email their customer service but no guarantee they would help me. I emailed. The customer service rep told me they do not deal with the public and they would not be selling me any cushions. His response was basically "If your cushions wear out, buy new chairs." And "Don't use more cushions on your chair than the number of cushions they came with." Lousy service all the way around.

I will never purchase from Living Spaces again knowing they do not sell parts for their pieces of furniture.I will never purchase anything manufactured by Euro Styles again knowing they will not help the customers who buy their furniture from other retailers.

Review about: Living Spaces Soju Side Chair.

I didn't like: Customer service, Parts availability, Information provided.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Living Spaces Chair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1294376

Living Spaces doesn't have the choice to sell additional cushion, it's the manufacturer that doesn't.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1272249

It is not the fault of the store.Most manufacturers do not offer replacement cushions.

That is not the core of their business.

They also do not sell extra fabric.That's just the way the furniture business works.