Living Spaces Customer Care Review from Rowland Heights, California
I visited the CA Monrovia store wanted to purchase a set of furniture, the first thing I walked into the store as Jed them about if financing how much do I have to pay monthly so I would know if i could afford, and of course if they have the furniture in stock!They made me fill out all the paper work check my credit i waited for about a hour, they told me: oh we made mistake the item is out of stock we won't have it any more in the future.
So I was really mad, why don't you check that earlier or before you check my credit! And even more crazy I received a credit card from living space with a credit of $5500! The item out of stock and they still applied a credit card for me!
Now I have no more credit to do financing purchasing furniture from other place!Is this fraud what they did?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I ordered many things from this website.. and I've had very little issue at all. Yes the shipping times are "long", but this is a web site giving you items..."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "i file a paypal claim 10-8-2011 gainst the seller rpman22 from ioffer who i paid $49.96 for two bicycle racing jerseys...on 8-23-2011...seller states shipping in 9-16 days....i emailed the seller..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."