Rowland Heights, California

I visited the CA Monrovia store wanted to purchase a set of furniture, the first thing I walked into the store as Jed them about if financing how much do I have to pay monthly so I would know if i could afford, and of course if they have the furniture in stock!They made me fill out all the paper work check my credit i waited for about a hour, they told me: oh we made mistake the item is out of stock we won't have it any more in the future.

Related: Living Spaces - BBB won't post this complaint: Insults their customers with no remorse

So I was really mad, why don't you check that earlier or before you check my credit! And even more crazy I received a credit card from living space with a credit of $5500! The item out of stock and they still applied a credit card for me!

Now I have no more credit to do financing purchasing furniture from other place!Is this fraud what they did?

Review about: 7 Piece Office Set Winshester.

I didn't like: Customerservice.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Monrovia, California, United States #1214667

Yes they misled you and you should file I report with the credit bureau the Better Business Bureau and send a letter to the corporate although they're the ones I'm sure that push through these people to cheat their clients .

But it should be reported

They may not do anything since you signed all the paperwork but it shows their practice to mislead and push people into playing for credit without even having your item without you even asking to apply for credit you asked for the item 1st

And was misled and manipulated into applying for credit ask the credit bureaus if you should just close it or they could help you reject it

I wish some of you ADULTS could spell. Take a grammar course. Geez.....

you know the act of "checking the credit" opens the credit card. They should have been able to tell you it was out of stock but it isn't there fault if you don't know how a credit app works.