Featured Not resolved

Don't buy from living spaces. We purchased a mattress, foundation and base from them they delivered the wrong size mattresses we called within five min of moving the mattress correctly on the frame. They are not proving customer service and taking care of the issue because and I quote mattress are not refundable even though we called within five min of them leaving.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Living Spaces and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Living Spaces to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Living Spaces and living spaces customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Living Spaces - Sofa Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Living Spaces "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..." Read more Living Spaces - EXPENSIVE, POORLY CONSTRUCTED PRODUCT, INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Living Spaces "If you want an expensive and poorly constructed furniture, this is Living Spaces for you. About 3 months ago, we decided to purchase accent chairs from this place. My wife..." Read more Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Oakland, California Living Spaces "I wood never suggest living spaces. Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable. Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find..." Read more Living Spaces - Bad service/follow through Living Spaces "Spent over $3,500 on a bedroom set. Was told the king only came in a cal king and only one left in California. Would have it sent to Arizona. Was..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more