I ordered two $700 benches.After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split.
I called the store and was directed to the warranty department. The warranty department took a few weeks to submit a claim and get a tech out to look at the defect. It was deemed unrepairable. I was promised 4 times over the course of 2 months that they would call me when they were able to get more benches in stock.
I didn't received calls back after each time I was promised a call. Even when I said just call me on a certain date to let me know the status. So, I had to call them repeatedly. After waiting over a month and being told a new shipment would be in two weeks ago and then no one called, I placed another regular call today to check in.
The rep told me they in fact had more and would deliver one tomorrow. The warehouse then called to confirm at 6pm. Then at 8pm I received another call from the warehouse stating that the bench that I had waited two months for them to replace is now "out of stock." This place is a joke. They lie and tell you what you want to hear and hope you don't get the same rep when you call back.
I'm out $1,400 and cannot get a straight answer, new bench, or a refund after 2 solid months of dealing with this issue.
I'm in the real estate industry and frequently work with vendors.This is a company that I would highly advise staying away from at all costs.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I wood never suggest living spaces. Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable. Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find..."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Bought a simmons sectional sofa from big lots about 2 years ago. This sofa is used in living room by 2 adults over 50 years of age , no children..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."