Scottsdale, Arizona

I ordered two $700 benches.After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split.

I called the store and was directed to the warranty department. The warranty department took a few weeks to submit a claim and get a tech out to look at the defect. It was deemed unrepairable. I was promised 4 times over the course of 2 months that they would call me when they were able to get more benches in stock.

I didn't received calls back after each time I was promised a call. Even when I said just call me on a certain date to let me know the status. So, I had to call them repeatedly. After waiting over a month and being told a new shipment would be in two weeks ago and then no one called, I placed another regular call today to check in.

The rep told me they in fact had more and would deliver one tomorrow. The warehouse then called to confirm at 6pm. Then at 8pm I received another call from the warehouse stating that the bench that I had waited two months for them to replace is now "out of stock." This place is a joke. They lie and tell you what you want to hear and hope you don't get the same rep when you call back.

I'm out $1,400 and cannot get a straight answer, new bench, or a refund after 2 solid months of dealing with this issue.

I'm in the real estate industry and frequently work with vendors.This is a company that I would highly advise staying away from at all costs.

Review about: Bench.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.