I ordered two $700 benches.After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split.
I called the store and was directed to the warranty department. The warranty department took a few weeks to submit a claim and get a tech out to look at the defect. It was deemed unrepairable. I was promised 4 times over the course of 2 months that they would call me when they were able to get more benches in stock.
I didn't received calls back after each time I was promised a call. Even when I said just call me on a certain date to let me know the status. So, I had to call them repeatedly. After waiting over a month and being told a new shipment would be in two weeks ago and then no one called, I placed another regular call today to check in.
The rep told me they in fact had more and would deliver one tomorrow. The warehouse then called to confirm at 6pm. Then at 8pm I received another call from the warehouse stating that the bench that I had waited two months for them to replace is now "out of stock." This place is a joke. They lie and tell you what you want to hear and hope you don't get the same rep when you call back.
I'm out $1,400 and cannot get a straight answer, new bench, or a refund after 2 solid months of dealing with this issue.
I'm in the real estate industry and frequently work with vendors.This is a company that I would highly advise staying away from at all costs.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "Twinkle Toes Common has dozens of websites (see attached). This evidence was use in court to help Libby Muelhaupt win an all encompassing Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes"..."
- "I saw an ad on television for a FREE SAMPLE. I went to the EXACT site they illustrated. I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."