Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects of other reproductive harm". Call customer support and when asked to speak with manager called got disconnected. Even more the customer service Kimberly kept a health lesson on the phone.
So, if you want "chemicals to cause cancer" in your home go and buy from Living Space.
Do you want to expose your kids to cancer go and buy Living Space products.
I'll complain to BB and all other organizations to stop selling these products
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst cusotmer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, and selling products which can cause major health problems
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Dining Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."