Los Angeles, California

Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects of other reproductive harm". Call customer support and when asked to speak with manager called got disconnected. Even more the customer service Kimberly kept a health lesson on the phone.

Related: Living Spaces - Seems you have to go by their terms and not the consumer who keeps them in business

So, if you want "chemicals to cause cancer" in your home go and buy from Living Space.

Do you want to expose your kids to cancer go and buy Living Space products.

I'll complain to BB and all other organizations to stop selling these products

Review about: Dining Table.

I didn't like: Worst cusotmer service, Worst.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Living Spaces Table
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, and selling products which can cause major health problems / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

These "warnings" are everywhere in California, including the Carl's Jr. Drive thru. They are placed everywhere to cover people's butts so to me they are worthless.