Living Spaces - Living Space products contain chemicals known to cause cancer
Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects of other reproductive harm". Call customer support and when asked to speak with manager called got disconnected. Even more the customer service Kimberly kept a health lesson on the phone.
So, if you want "chemicals to cause cancer" in your home go and buy from Living Space.
Do you want to expose your kids to cancer go and buy Living Space products.
I'll complain to BB and all other organizations to stop selling these products
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst cusotmer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, and selling products which can cause major health problems
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Dining Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."