2.2
Style and Design

I picked up the square shaped ottoman after waiting for 3 weeks , which was what was quoted. It came in all tightly wrapped around , nothing no apparent damages, it seems.....so i was so excited to bring home , and i opened immediately only to find out it had 3 legs and another similar type of 4 legs taped at the bottom of missing leg....

So i called customer service to ask what i am supposed to do with this, and the lady tells me it should have the hole already drilled, i should be able to put it right in and i got the extra 3 legs i can keep or return...........after spending some time trying to figure it out, i gave up. I could not find the hole, so i end up taking pictures and send to customer service to ask for technician to come out. So 3 days later, the guy came out, after studying little bit, he tells me , it is the wrong 4 legs they sent, and that is why the holes don't fit. .

so he sends pictures and notes to order or get another leg and he will put the note to rush. Next day i have not received any call for all day, so i called the customer service again. The lady tells me i have to wait for 8 weeks to get the right leg or bring back to the store and she can exchange with another but i have to bring back the piece myself . Even with their mistake, they did not offer to pick up the merchandise nor to deliver the new one .

what is that? At this point, i am not sure whether i want to even want to exchange.

I have to take time and drag the piece back to the store to get money back......obviously i am not happy at all. I would not recommend ORDERING MERCHANDISE from living space , only buy what you see ..

Review about: Living Spaces Ottoman.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product assortment in the store, Large selection.

I didn't like: Customer service when the mistake was the stores, Lack of product quality, Customer service not calling back as promised, Customer service department.

Comments