1.1
Style and Design

I purchased a motorized leather recliner middle Of April 2018. It was delivered May 8,2018. The chair worked intermittently over the next couple of weeks. It finally stopped working totally on June 19 and I called customer service. They required a photo, why I cannot tell you since it is the motor. A tech came to my house the following Saturday. He said that living spaces would receive the report within 72 hours and that they would be calling me . Today is 8 days since the tech was at my house and I still haven’t gotten a call while China’s means they haven’t even ordered the parts.

Now it is 2 weeks since I reported the problem. I am without the use of the recliner that I just paid $1100.

So that it is useless!

I called the store and got no satisfaction. I called corporate and spoke with someone named Folley .

He of course tried to appease me by telling me he would look into the situation and get back to me within 24 hours. It is 2 days later and I haven’t heard anything.

When I called corporate again and asked for this guy they came up with all kinds of excuses as to why he can’t come to the phone. Another lie!

I asked for a new recliner but now I am done with this place and want my money back!!

I can’t use any stronger words....DONT BUY ANYTHING IN THIS STORE!!

Comments