San Diego, California

They don't stand behind their products once sold.I can't eat dinner on my dinner table because ANY warm plate set on the surface (even with a table cloth under it) discolors the finish.

I DON"T use hot pots on my table, I'm talking about eating a regular meal and a plate of scrambled eggs actually discolors the finish. They won't do a thing about it because they say I should have used thick place mats AND because I actually used Old English - FURNITURE oil on the surface to try and get rid of the marks, any warranty is VOID because OIL IS A CHEMICAL and I shouldn't have used it. REALLY????

I can't use furniture polish on wood furniture?DON"T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Review about: Blake Ii 7 Piece Rectangle Dining Set.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Poor customer service.

2.3
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Living Spaces - Review about Reclining Sofa from August, California Living Spaces "Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture! We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us..." Read more Living Spaces Furniture Company & Euro Style Manufacturer Living Spaces "We recently purchased two expensive Soju side chairs. We love the chairs, but need extra cushions. The cushions are removable attached with Velcro. Obviously they are removable for cleaning or..." Read more Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Oakland, California Living Spaces "I wood never suggest living spaces. Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable. Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find..." Read more Living Spaces - Review about Leather Sofa from California, United States Living Spaces "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more