Living Spaces - Horrible Customer Service - Doesn't stand behind products sold!
They don't stand behind their products once sold.I can't eat dinner on my dinner table because ANY warm plate set on the surface (even with a table cloth under it) discolors the finish.
I DON"T use hot pots on my table, I'm talking about eating a regular meal and a plate of scrambled eggs actually discolors the finish. They won't do a thing about it because they say I should have used thick place mats AND because I actually used Old English - FURNITURE oil on the surface to try and get rid of the marks, any warranty is VOID because OIL IS A CHEMICAL and I shouldn't have used it. REALLY????
I can't use furniture polish on wood furniture?DON"T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Poor customer service
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."