San Diego, California
2.3
Style and Design

They don't stand behind their products once sold.I can't eat dinner on my dinner table because ANY warm plate set on the surface (even with a table cloth under it) discolors the finish.

I DON"T use hot pots on my table, I'm talking about eating a regular meal and a plate of scrambled eggs actually discolors the finish. They won't do a thing about it because they say I should have used thick place mats AND because I actually used Old English - FURNITURE oil on the surface to try and get rid of the marks, any warranty is VOID because OIL IS A CHEMICAL and I shouldn't have used it. REALLY????

I can't use furniture polish on wood furniture?DON"T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Review about: Living Spaces Blake Wood Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion