2.3
Style and Design

They don't stand behind their products once sold.I can't eat dinner on my dinner table because ANY warm plate set on the surface (even with a table cloth under it) discolors the finish.

I DON"T use hot pots on my table, I'm talking about eating a regular meal and a plate of scrambled eggs actually discolors the finish. They won't do a thing about it because they say I should have used thick place mats AND because I actually used Old English - FURNITURE oil on the surface to try and get rid of the marks, any warranty is VOID because OIL IS A CHEMICAL and I shouldn't have used it. REALLY????

I can't use furniture polish on wood furniture?DON"T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Living Spaces and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about living spaces blake wood furniture set from Living Spaces was quality of product and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Living Spaces.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Living Spaces to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments