Carlsbad, California
100% full Not resolved

Delivery guys ruined my new carpet by dragging furniture along the steps.Company won't pay for damages.

Shame on them. I have before and after pictures plus receipts for newly installed carpet, the damages they caused are indisputable and they still won't pay. Don't shop here. They will take your money and throw you away as a customer.

There are a lot of stores that value their customers, Living Spaces does not. I went through all the proper channels, had the claims department come out, showed them receipts for the new carpet and the before pictures.

Their job is to find a bogus reason to not pay.Not okay.

Review about: Living Spaces Staff.

I didn't like: Worst cusotmer service, Dont take care of their customer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1087
Preferred solution Pay for the carpet on the stairs to be replaced.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Living Spaces - Despicable! Living Spaces "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..." Read more Living Spaces - Worst company ever Living Spaces "Seriously, the worst company ever. We ordered a sofa after months of searching for one we liked, but were delivered the wrong sofa! We ordered the floor model fabric,..." Read more Living Spaces - Horrible Customer Service - Doesn't stand behind products sold! Living Spaces "They don't stand behind their products once sold. I can't eat dinner on my dinner table because ANY warm plate set on the surface (even with a table cloth..." Read more Living Spaces - Bridgeport Poorly Made Furniture Living Spaces " The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514). Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more