Delivery guys ruined my new carpet by dragging furniture along the steps.Company won't pay for damages.
Shame on them. I have before and after pictures plus receipts for newly installed carpet, the damages they caused are indisputable and they still won't pay. Don't shop here. They will take your money and throw you away as a customer.
There are a lot of stores that value their customers, Living Spaces does not. I went through all the proper channels, had the claims department come out, showed them receipts for the new carpet and the before pictures.
Their job is to find a bogus reason to not pay.Not okay.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst cusotmer service
- Dont take care of their customer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for the carpet on the stairs to be replaced.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Staff
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I worked with their San Diego location to obtain a loan for a $500k condo in early 2015. Everything seemed too good to be true so I took my wife's..."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "Samsung Smartcam wifi cam model SNH1011N JUNK! Bought from Costco. Package and inserts state 30 minute setup, but after 2 hours this is what happened: Quicksetup guide..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."