Delivery guys ruined my new carpet by dragging furniture along the steps.Company won't pay for damages.
Shame on them. I have before and after pictures plus receipts for newly installed carpet, the damages they caused are indisputable and they still won't pay. Don't shop here. They will take your money and throw you away as a customer.
There are a lot of stores that value their customers, Living Spaces does not. I went through all the proper channels, had the claims department come out, showed them receipts for the new carpet and the before pictures.
Their job is to find a bogus reason to not pay.Not okay.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst cusotmer service
- Dont take care of their customer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for the carpet on the stairs to be replaced.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Spaces Staff
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2004 we purchased five matching pieces of Hancock and Moore "Member" style leather furniture in "Document" leather from Cabot House in Framingham, MA. After two years the..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "I had the same problem. It started when I received an email from Walmart saying my account information had been updated on November 15, 2016. (Photo attached) Problem was I..."
- "Fatal Design Flaw at ball joint. Two ball joints connect the clip to the tuner head via a curved armature (see photo below). These plastic joint prongs inner dimension are..."
- "Be careful they don't put the wrong oil filter on your car. It happened to me in August. After I left, my car started smoking so I promptly returned and..."