Carlsbad, California
100% full Not resolved

Delivery guys ruined my new carpet by dragging furniture along the steps.Company won't pay for damages.

Shame on them. I have before and after pictures plus receipts for newly installed carpet, the damages they caused are indisputable and they still won't pay. Don't shop here. They will take your money and throw you away as a customer.

There are a lot of stores that value their customers, Living Spaces does not. I went through all the proper channels, had the claims department come out, showed them receipts for the new carpet and the before pictures.

Their job is to find a bogus reason to not pay.Not okay.

Preferred solution: Pay for the carpet on the stairs to be replaced. .

I didn't like: Worst cusotmer service, Dont take care of their customer.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Living Spaces - Review about Leather Sofa from California, United States Living Spaces "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..." Read more Living Spaces Spaces Living Spaces "Here is the crappy couch that Living Spaces sold me with warranty which they did not honor which I retired to the dump because it deteriorated so badly. The couch..." Read more Living Spaces - Don't buy here. Living Spaces "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more