2.5
Style and Design

I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016.When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about the material, since I'm not familiar with it.

She said you don't have to worry about anything , just but the stain protection and you should be fine. 3 months in to it , I see the sofa is pilling on it's surface ( little balls all over it ) . Called them , and they told me this is very common and warranty will not cover it and basically I'm stuck with it. I just have to maintain it .

I'm very unhappy , as I didn't know about this at all. I trusted their sales agent comment and purchased this sofa based on her knowledge.

I would like to change the material on my sofa , since this to me is a fabric flaw and warranty should cover it or at least they need to realize that I feel cheated .I am very unhappy with the sofa.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Living Spaces and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about living spaces sofa from Living Spaces was know so little about problem solving, fabric flaw and i feel cheated , but reviewer liked design of my items. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Living Spaces.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Living Spaces to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments