Living Spaces - Exteremly disappointed and feel like I was cheated
I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016.When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about the material, since I'm not familiar with it.
She said you don't have to worry about anything , just but the stain protection and you should be fine. 3 months in to it , I see the sofa is pilling on it's surface ( little balls all over it ) . Called them , and they told me this is very common and warranty will not cover it and basically I'm stuck with it. I just have to maintain it .
I'm very unhappy , as I didn't know about this at all. I trusted their sales agent comment and purchased this sofa based on her knowledge.
I would like to change the material on my sofa , since this to me is a fabric flaw and warranty should cover it or at least they need to realize that I feel cheated .I am very unhappy with the sofa.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Design of my items
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Horrible quality
- Know so little about problem solving
- Fabric flaw
- I feel cheated
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we went to Living spaces in mission center sunday Jan. 3. we saw a couch we liked and was told by a saleswomen that it was the only one and..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating. I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me. I have tried the same avenues..."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "I ordered paeking passes to a football game through ticket master spent 48.00 dollars on *** parking. Tucket master sent me multiple messages leading up to the event saying printable..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."