Living Spaces - Exteremly disappointed and feel like I was cheated
I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016.When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about the material, since I'm not familiar with it.
She said you don't have to worry about anything , just but the stain protection and you should be fine. 3 months in to it , I see the sofa is pilling on it's surface ( little balls all over it ) . Called them , and they told me this is very common and warranty will not cover it and basically I'm stuck with it. I just have to maintain it .
I'm very unhappy , as I didn't know about this at all. I trusted their sales agent comment and purchased this sofa based on her knowledge.
I would like to change the material on my sofa , since this to me is a fabric flaw and warranty should cover it or at least they need to realize that I feel cheated .I am very unhappy with the sofa.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Design of my items
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Horrible quality
- Know so little about problem solving
- Fabric flaw
- I feel cheated
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited the CA Monrovia store wanted to purchase a set of furniture, the first thing I walked into the store as Jed them about if financing how much do..."
- "Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture! We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..."
- "I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating. I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me. I have tried the same avenues..."
- "Run. I still have reddness and itching even though I have not used the stuff in 2 months..."