Rocklin, California

I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016.When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about the material, since I'm not familiar with it.

Related: Living Spaces - Poor Quality, Worse Customer Service, Useless Warranties

She said you don't have to worry about anything , just but the stain protection and you should be fine. 3 months in to it , I see the sofa is pilling on it's surface ( little balls all over it ) . Called them , and they told me this is very common and warranty will not cover it and basically I'm stuck with it. I just have to maintain it .

I'm very unhappy , as I didn't know about this at all. I trusted their sales agent comment and purchased this sofa based on her knowledge.

I would like to change the material on my sofa , since this to me is a fabric flaw and warranty should cover it or at least they need to realize that I feel cheated .I am very unhappy with the sofa.

Review about: Sofa.

I liked: Design of my items.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Horrible quality, Know so little about problem solving, Fabric flaw, I feel cheated.

2.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Living Spaces Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.