I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016.When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about the material, since I'm not familiar with it.
She said you don't have to worry about anything , just but the stain protection and you should be fine. 3 months in to it , I see the sofa is pilling on it's surface ( little balls all over it ) . Called them , and they told me this is very common and warranty will not cover it and basically I'm stuck with it. I just have to maintain it .
I'm very unhappy , as I didn't know about this at all. I trusted their sales agent comment and purchased this sofa based on her knowledge.
I would like to change the material on my sofa , since this to me is a fabric flaw and warranty should cover it or at least they need to realize that I feel cheated .I am very unhappy with the sofa.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Design of my items
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Horrible quality
- Know so little about problem solving
- Fabric flaw
- I feel cheated
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart. Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back..."
- "I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating. I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me. I have tried the same avenues..."
- "I ordered paeking passes to a football game through ticket master spent 48.00 dollars on *** parking. Tucket master sent me multiple messages leading up to the event saying printable..."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."