1.7
Style and Design

I purchases from Living Spaces because I was told by them they had the best extended protection plan, that "everything would be covered" against kids/pets/spills/the whole gamut.So even though they didn't have the best styles or prices, I thought it was worth it since I planned to have the couch more than 5+ years.

I spent nearly $2k and paid he added 10% fee for the plan. After 12 months I noticed the fabric stretching over the arm and some of the wood showing through. I called to use my plan for the first time and they denied my claim, stating now that it had to be an isolated incident. What's the point then?

And what happened to "everything" is covered. Also, the plan pamphlet says it protects against basically everything and then goes into a long jargon about what's NOT covered. I didn't even tell them anything about the damage other than the photos and without asking for specifics they just outright denied it. I asked for a manager and all she did was leave me a voicemail echoing the same thing, denied.

For what reason? You didn't even ASK ME when or how the damage got there. It's a total sham.

Blatant lies!If you buy from here, don't expect any kind of warranty or your items to last more than 1-2 years.

Review about: Living Spaces Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did not like their service on vip care protection plan, Quality of product, Quality of furnture, All of it.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments