We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each. This sells you but don't believe it! We purchased a living room set and the fabric on one of the cushions was wrinkled upon delivery. Within 2 days every cushion sat on became wrinkled and you could see in the cushion corners how it was sewn and pulled together. We immediately called their customer service on 6/24/16 and was issued a complaint number. We received an email to send pictures which we did on 6/27. We received confirmation they received the pics and we would be contacted within 24-48 hrs.
After no call back, I called them on 7/8. They scheduled to have a technician inspect the cushions on 7/13. He took pictures and said someone from the warranty dept would contact us within 48 hrs. Nothing! I called them today, 7/22 and a rep came back on and said "you picked the fabric so it is not a mfgr defect." I asked to speak to a mgr and she came back on and said there is none available now and that they would call me by day's end. I then received an email that said "these requests are typically resolved within 24 hrs; however, it may take us longer to respond." I have no confidence that anyone will call
Do not buy from this outfit unless you want poor quality and even poorer customer service! Always read and believe the Yelp reviews before shopping. We learned our lesson. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. We are extremely disappointed and will never enter this store again!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality. I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture. When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through..."
- "I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now. I am half black half white but I have very fine hair. I noticed for..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."