Living Spaces - Don't buy here.

We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each. This sells you but don't believe it! We purchased a living room set and the fabric on one of the cushions was wrinkled upon delivery. Within 2 days every cushion sat on became wrinkled and you could see in the cushion corners how it was sewn and pulled together. We immediately called their customer service on 6/24/16 and was issued a complaint number. We received an email to send pictures which we did on 6/27. We received confirmation they received the pics and we would be contacted within 24-48 hrs.

After no call back, I called them on 7/8. They scheduled to have a technician inspect the cushions on 7/13. He took pictures and said someone from the warranty dept would contact us within 48 hrs. Nothing! I called them today, 7/22 and a rep came back on and said "you picked the fabric so it is not a mfgr defect." I asked to speak to a mgr and she came back on and said there is none available now and that they would call me by day's end. I then received an email that said "these requests are typically resolved within 24 hrs; however, it may take us longer to respond." I have no confidence that anyone will call

Do not buy from this outfit unless you want poor quality and even poorer customer service! Always read and believe the Yelp reviews before shopping. We learned our lesson. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. We are extremely disappointed and will never enter this store again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #887696

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Living Spaces? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Living Spaces. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Living Spaces.
Filing a new complaint about