We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each. This sells you but don't believe it! We purchased a living room set and the fabric on one of the cushions was wrinkled upon delivery. Within 2 days every cushion sat on became wrinkled and you could see in the cushion corners how it was sewn and pulled together. We immediately called their customer service on 6/24/16 and was issued a complaint number. We received an email to send pictures which we did on 6/27. We received confirmation they received the pics and we would be contacted within 24-48 hrs.
After no call back, I called them on 7/8. They scheduled to have a technician inspect the cushions on 7/13. He took pictures and said someone from the warranty dept would contact us within 48 hrs. Nothing! I called them today, 7/22 and a rep came back on and said "you picked the fabric so it is not a mfgr defect." I asked to speak to a mgr and she came back on and said there is none available now and that they would call me by day's end. I then received an email that said "these requests are typically resolved within 24 hrs; however, it may take us longer to respond." I have no confidence that anyone will call
Do not buy from this outfit unless you want poor quality and even poorer customer service! Always read and believe the Yelp reviews before shopping. We learned our lesson. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. We are extremely disappointed and will never enter this store again!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality. I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "It took a little over a month to receive the item - they charged my account right away. They sent me a tracking number and after trying it several..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."