Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it.
We ordered 2 matching side tables for our new house. When they arrived (already made) we had them in the living room wrapped while we painted. Point of note: Make sure you open the drawers when they're delivered, we didn't open the drawer until 3 weeks later and found out that all the screws were missing so it doesn't roll open or closed. It's at an angle now. If anything arrives, you literally have to get a magnifying glass and go over every inch of your item because they only give you 5 days to contact them about an issue. I called LS when we realized that the screws were missing. I wasn't looking for my money back, a discount or anything like that. I just wanted to exchange their broken one for a fixed one. They were so rude on the phone and in layman's terms told me 'Tough'. They won't send a replacement, won't issue a refund or discount. Basically, we're stuck with this broken side table that arrived like that. Absolute worst customer service. They'll take your money, but prayer that everything arrives as it should!
When I tried to post this on their page, they denied it, so don't be surprised when you read reviews that are all positive on LS webpage. They are hacks.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Staff professionalism
- Customer service department
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " We happened to be in Pasadena for a casting call, my daughter asked me for pizza, and when you have a girl as sweet as mine, you go get pizza!So..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."