2.2
Style and Design

Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it.

We ordered 2 matching side tables for our new house. When they arrived (already made) we had them in the living room wrapped while we painted. Point of note: Make sure you open the drawers when they're delivered, we didn't open the drawer until 3 weeks later and found out that all the screws were missing so it doesn't roll open or closed. It's at an angle now. If anything arrives, you literally have to get a magnifying glass and go over every inch of your item because they only give you 5 days to contact them about an issue. I called LS when we realized that the screws were missing. I wasn't looking for my money back, a discount or anything like that. I just wanted to exchange their broken one for a fixed one. They were so rude on the phone and in layman's terms told me 'Tough'. They won't send a replacement, won't issue a refund or discount. Basically, we're stuck with this broken side table that arrived like that. Absolute worst customer service. They'll take your money, but prayer that everything arrives as it should!

When I tried to post this on their page, they denied it, so don't be surprised when you read reviews that are all positive on LS webpage. They are hacks.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of living spaces table from Living Spaces and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Living Spaces to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff professionalism, customerservice and customer service department. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Living Spaces for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments