Living Spaces - Despicable!

38 of 265 Living Spaces reviews

Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it.

We ordered 2 matching side tables for our new house. When they arrived (already made) we had them in the living room wrapped while we painted. Point of note: Make sure you open the drawers when they're delivered, we didn't open the drawer until 3 weeks later and found out that all the screws were missing so it doesn't roll open or closed. It's at an angle now. If anything arrives, you literally have to get a magnifying glass and go over every inch of your item because they only give you 5 days to contact them about an issue. I called LS when we realized that the screws were missing. I wasn't looking for my money back, a discount or anything like that. I just wanted to exchange their broken one for a fixed one. They were so rude on the phone and in layman's terms told me 'Tough'. They won't send a replacement, won't issue a refund or discount. Basically, we're stuck with this broken side table that arrived like that. Absolute worst customer service. They'll take your money, but prayer that everything arrives as it should!

When I tried to post this on their page, they denied it, so don't be surprised when you read reviews that are all positive on LS webpage. They are hacks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #867434

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Living Spaces? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 265 Living Spaces reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.