Style and Design

I have an review on my couch delivery.They made me wait four weeks for the item.

When the delivery guy came with his coworker, they barely spent ten minutes and simply stated the sofa didn't fit in the elevator (9 feet high elevator). How can this be in a LA full service building with owners who have very large items- including me! They then handed me a phone to tell the service rep that I am refusing delivery! Then the same day when I call to complain- I'm told I owe $600 for a 25% restocking fee!

I was grilled by a manager as if I was on People's Court! They have no concept of customer service- and I think they exist solely to defraud customers with "restocking fees" and "oops too bad you signed a horrible, misleading contract." Never buy here. I seriously read all the yelp and negative reviews and of course thought- that would never happen to me.

Guess what- I'm the sucker now.It really can happen to you- and yes all the reviews are real- not people generally dissatisfied with life- but more like amazed at the lack of service!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments