Living Spaces - Customer Service NEVER follow up
In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces.We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged wasn't the correct piece anyway.
We ordered a recliner section, not an armless chair section. It took them 4 weeks for someone to come out and evaluate the damage, then another 2 or 3 weeks for a repair person to (repair) it. I didn't want it repaired. I wanted the recliner section we originally ordered.
I have the receipt to prove it.
Now it's the end of July 2014, and still no resolution.In fact, I can't even get customer service on the phone- it answers, but then silence.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered and received matching bedroom set (queen bed, dresser and side table) While sleeping the second night we awakened to a "loud crack". After inspection "the frame" (a 1/2" piece..."
- "Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality. I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500..."
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "Take a look. This is what you get 2 days late, crappy mums for lilies, wilted roses, cheap filler stick in a vase of dirty water ..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."