Scottsdale, Arizona
Featured Not resolved

In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces.We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged wasn't the correct piece anyway.

We ordered a recliner section, not an armless chair section. It took them 4 weeks for someone to come out and evaluate the damage, then another 2 or 3 weeks for a repair person to (repair) it. I didn't want it repaired. I wanted the recliner section we originally ordered.

I have the receipt to prove it.

Now it's the end of July 2014, and still no resolution.In fact, I can't even get customer service on the phone- it answers, but then silence.

Good grief.

Review about: Living Spaces Recliner.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Living Spaces - Worst company ever Living Spaces "Seriously, the worst company ever. We ordered a sofa after months of searching for one we liked, but were delivered the wrong sofa! We ordered the floor model fabric,..." Read more Living Spaces - Don't buy here. Living Spaces "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...." Read more Living Spaces - Review about Leather Sofa from California, United States Living Spaces "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..." Read more Living Spaces - Awful delivery service Living Spaces "Ordered a $330 recliner chair from their store in Summerlin NV - 700 S Rampart Blvd, 89145 As you can see, delivery was promised between 11:30-2:30 - a $100 delivery..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more