Featured Not resolved

In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces.We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged wasn't the correct piece anyway.

We ordered a recliner section, not an armless chair section. It took them 4 weeks for someone to come out and evaluate the damage, then another 2 or 3 weeks for a repair person to (repair) it. I didn't want it repaired. I wanted the recliner section we originally ordered.

I have the receipt to prove it.

Now it's the end of July 2014, and still no resolution.In fact, I can't even get customer service on the phone- it answers, but then silence.

Good grief.

Review about: Living Spaces Recliner.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Living Spaces - Bridgeport Poorly Made Furniture Living Spaces " The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514). Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have..." Read more Living Spaces - Don't buy here. Living Spaces "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...." Read more Living Spaces - Awful delivery service Living Spaces "Ordered a $330 recliner chair from their store in Summerlin NV - 700 S Rampart Blvd, 89145 As you can see, delivery was promised between 11:30-2:30 - a $100 delivery..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more