Scottsdale, Arizona
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces.We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged wasn't the correct piece anyway.

Related: Living Spaces - Waste of money

We ordered a recliner section, not an armless chair section. It took them 4 weeks for someone to come out and evaluate the damage, then another 2 or 3 weeks for a repair person to (repair) it. I didn't want it repaired. I wanted the recliner section we originally ordered.

I have the receipt to prove it.

Now it's the end of July 2014, and still no resolution.In fact, I can't even get customer service on the phone- it answers, but then silence.

Good grief.

Review about: Wrong Sectional.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Living Spaces Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $310
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Living Spaces - Bridgeport Poorly Made Furniture Living Spaces " The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514). Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have..." Read more Living Spaces - Sold couch Living Spaces "we went to Living spaces in mission center sunday Jan. 3. we saw a couch we liked and was told by a saleswomen that it was the only one and..." Read more Living Spaces - Exteremly disappointed and feel like I was cheated Living Spaces "I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016. When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about..." Read more Living Spaces - Bad service/follow through Living Spaces "Spent over $3,500 on a bedroom set. Was told the king only came in a cal king and only one left in California. Would have it sent to Arizona. Was..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more