Living Spaces - Customer Service NEVER follow up
In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces.We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged wasn't the correct piece anyway.
We ordered a recliner section, not an armless chair section. It took them 4 weeks for someone to come out and evaluate the damage, then another 2 or 3 weeks for a repair person to (repair) it. I didn't want it repaired. I wanted the recliner section we originally ordered.
I have the receipt to prove it.
Now it's the end of July 2014, and still no resolution.In fact, I can't even get customer service on the phone- it answers, but then silence.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy from living spaces. We purchased a mattress, foundation and base from them they delivered the wrong size mattresses we called within five min of moving the mattress correctly..."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set. With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad. I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers..."
- "We recently purchased this refrigerator, and this thing is nuts! At times it "chirps", loudly, like a dolphin, it moans like a ghost often. There is an almost constant..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."