60 views
Verified Reviewer

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company on April 10 2021. A representative of Living Space visited me at my home on that day.

Your representative walked in and started telling me that I am supposed to do this and that before he got there.

He then proceeded to leave a range of products in the living room and did not tell me what it was. I repeatedly tried to ask your representative about the products that were of interest to me, but he refused to deal with my questions. He was rude and unprofessional. We ended our meeting after 25 minutes without either of us having accomplished anything.

My impression of Living Space at Company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how my existing business is being managed by your firm.

Furthermore, your agent's inability or refuse to remove the boxes and trashes he brought with the product I ordered that I have had to engage in the cleaning services.

I trust this is not the way That Living Space wishes to conduct business with valued customers.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Abraham Haile

Order# SO-00764873

Cust#: C 01167****

Order Date: 04/07/2021

Confirmation Code: GUUWRP

User's recommendation: Do not send this agent to anybody house. He is a bad rep of your company.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Living Spaces Cons: Your delivery agent was rude and unproffesional.

Comments