Phoenix, Arizona
3.0
Style and Design

Visit this BBB Customer Review link before Purchasing from this company!!!

bbb.org/us/ca/la-mirada/…

Our experience: We had a great experience gone bad....to worse. The retail team was fantastic. The selection is excellent, but the post sales support/warranty is tragically poor. My 15 year old daughter sat down next to me on the couch and the sofa frame cracked. Over 6 months, the frame has pretty much collapsed and there are sharp boards protruding thru the fabric. The warranty department has denied our claim multiple times, even though the sofa is covered under warranty. Yesterday, I visited the local store and was immediately greeted by a very cordial CS representative. The representative brought me to the CS desk, where the representatives were very cordial and even assured me they would 'get us taken care of.' 15 minutes later, the same reps., who had provided me with some semblance of hope, they told me there was little if nothing they could do, but they would try a couple more things and get back to me. This sofa has been broken for 4 or 5 months. It's not just an eye sore, it's not usable. So yes, the stores are nice, the retail staff are nice, but the structural integrity of the furniture is lacking and its appears Living Spaces does not honor their warranty. We spent approx. $5K here and only hope you don't make the same mistake.

Update. We have never once received a call, email, text message or any form of reply from Living Spaces, regarding our situation/complaint. Heather, Tatum, and Johnny Cruz (General Manager) have all been contacted at the local store. Heather and Tatum have been pleasant. Johnny has not returned my call.

I am now planning a Class Action Lawsuit, as I have found many good people appear to be victims of Living Spaces. Please contact me with your information, if you would like to take part in a Class action Law Suit. I'm so turned off by this company, that I'm willing to spend my time pursuing corrective action. If so, email me your contact information at beegeo333@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Living Spaces Pros: Product assortment in the store, Large selection.

Living Spaces Cons: Poor quality, Poor customer service after purchase.

Comments