1.1

This company has some of the worst "customer service" I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with! I ordered a bedroom set in mid-March, with delivery scheduled for mid-April. They changed my delivery date twice without explanation, the second time requiring me to take a day off of work to accommodate. The day of the delivery, the delivery company called to say they were unable to deliver because their truck was too big. Living Spaces didn't tell them that I specifically requested a box truck due to size limitations. I then had to take a second day off of work to be home for the delivery. They brought in and set up the furniture, only to discover that Living Spaces failed to include the center supports for the bed, which renders it unable to support the mattress.

I called to find out when they would be delivering the missing parts, and was given a delivery date of four days later. The day before the scheduled delivery, the delivery company calls and informs me that they shipped them the wrong parts.

I have never had this level of ineptitude with such disregard for the inconvenience they are causing to their customer. After calling customer service AGAIN (for about the seventh time), I spoke to a girl who could not transfer me to Elizabeth, who has been handling the issue, and who had promised an AMEX gift card for $150 to refund my delivery fee for my inconvenience, and when I asked to speak with a manager, I was hung up on! I then received an email stating that

"We have received your request to speak with a manager. These requests are typically resolved within 24 hours; however, it may take us longer to respond. Someone from Guest Services will contact you as quickly as possible."...

I cannot wait to have this finished, at which point I will NEVER purchase from this company again!

Comments