The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514).Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have square edges.
The pillows attached to back of couch are lumpy not smooth and consistent may be over stuffed. I purchased the sofa in June 2016 and it started squeaking when you sit on it (some sort of spring issue). I have only had this furniture for 3 months.
I don't believe this make or Living Spaces has any type of quality audit process.After purchasing the furniture I never received a satisfaction survey or call to ask my opinion
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."
- "Save your $. DO NOT purchase the extended warranty from Living Spaces. I had a technician come out & do a repair on the scratch. They did a HORRIBLE job!..."
- "Below is our complaint to the owner Craig Carpenter of a medium size local Southern California mattress chain called Orange County Mattress-- you are NOT alone. I do not understand..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..."
- "I have an issue that references to a aqua contracter busting a main pipe and it has been three months now and no one has come to fix it. When..."
- "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..."