The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514).Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have square edges.
The pillows attached to back of couch are lumpy not smooth and consistent may be over stuffed. I purchased the sofa in June 2016 and it started squeaking when you sit on it (some sort of spring issue). I have only had this furniture for 3 months.
I don't believe this make or Living Spaces has any type of quality audit process.After purchasing the furniture I never received a satisfaction survey or call to ask my opinion
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces. We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Went in with a coupon for "The Works Wash" for $14.99. You must drive in your own vehicle. I was guided in by 2 employees. Somehow a piece of the..."
- "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."