The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514).Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have square edges.
The pillows attached to back of couch are lumpy not smooth and consistent may be over stuffed. I purchased the sofa in June 2016 and it started squeaking when you sit on it (some sort of spring issue). I have only had this furniture for 3 months.
I don't believe this make or Living Spaces has any type of quality audit process.After purchasing the furniture I never received a satisfaction survey or call to ask my opinion
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Save your $. DO NOT purchase the extended warranty from Living Spaces. I had a technician come out & do a repair on the scratch. They did a HORRIBLE job!..."
- "I have an issue that references to a aqua contracter busting a main pipe and it has been three months now and no one has come to fix it. When..."
- "I am not happy with the box and stacks of crackers being smaller and the price being higher! The stacks of crackers are at least 1.5 to 2 inches shorter...."
- "Just pulled this tasty morsel out of a bag of Lays Kettle chips. #WhatIsIt? Help me @LAYS @Fritolay..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."