The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514).Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have square edges.

The pillows attached to back of couch are lumpy not smooth and consistent may be over stuffed. I purchased the sofa in June 2016 and it started squeaking when you sit on it (some sort of spring issue). I have only had this furniture for 3 months.

I don't believe this make or Living Spaces has any type of quality audit process.After purchasing the furniture I never received a satisfaction survey or call to ask my opinion

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality and damaged or defective sofa" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1587. The author is overall dissatisfied with Living Spaces and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about living spaces sofa from Living Spaces was quality of furnture and quality of products or service , but reviewer liked showroom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Living Spaces.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Living Spaces to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments