Mission Hills, California

Purchased an expensive bed which was delivered same evening. Bed I received looked the same but the level of comfort was not there.

Information provided by the sales rep was totally sales driven but contrary to purthat given by manager and other staff when I returned. I was not happy on day 3 but was forced to keep the bed for 30 days. At point of sale I was required to sign my name several times however computer generated receipt, which was provided inside a folder, has only 1 signature and does not reference any of the information provided by the original sales rep that I was required to sign for. I signed acknowledging a restocking fee of $199 but was advised today that I would be charged over $300 as per information that I given to me (an incorrect assumption) at time of purchase.

The worst customer service on the phone and in person (including the manager) I have ever had to deal with.

Now am told that while I paid the entire amount for the bed up front they will pick it up tomorrow but I was wait to receive a refund check in the mail. This is unacceptable as I advised the phone representative who told me that is my only option and a supervisor/manager will call me back within 24 hours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Living Spaces Bed.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments