I worked for living spaces for about 2 short months, awful place to work. Bad management!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace the leg on the sofa..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15.

Comments

HeavenlyGoldenOriole

I was told to sell the carefree plan because the money will go to the company because the customers will forget about the plan and they really never honored any warranty plans. I know because I purchase a sofa and the legs were broken Living spaces said to bad it's your problem.I have a broken down sofa that I paid good money for and I'm retired on a limited income. Do not buy from Living Spaces!Do not buy from Living Spaces! go to any store and get better furniture and better customer service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective. Monetary Loss: $500.